FOcus on Fitness
FOcus on Fitness offers a new safe exercise for all ages.
The fitness program is called Sudo Chi – similar in some ways to Tai Chi but with a stronger emphasis on cardio, breathing, balance, muscle strengthening, flexibility, core strength building and 'brain training'. Physical injuries or limitations should be of no consequence to working out. All exercises can work around limitations and, by doing so, will increase self awareness of alternative activity.
The program will be able to accommodate all stages of 'participant physical fitness levels' and is sure to give you a new appreciation for movement!
Focus on Fitness has benefits designed to meet the needs of all clients, all ages:
- Action/reaction reflexes
- Mental focus
- Personalized health history with program modifications to suit your needs
- Flexibility & Stretching
- Working Balance and Co-ordination
- Short-term and long-term memory stimuli
- Muscle toning
- Extra attention to ‘joint’ health and maintenance (shoulders, knees etc)
- Core muscle strengthening – great for back injury recovery and/or prevention
- Cardio as per health limits of clientele
- Monthly memberships – no long term contracts
- Monthly fee: $50 (HST INCL)
- Private classes available – price upon request
Couples welcome – save 10%